Tuesday, September 3, 2013

September, finally!

Just as I think summer is ending and we have a cool snap, it heats right back up again!  So disappointing.  I am ready for Fall, more than ever.  I  picked up the Vogue September issue (little late I know, as I have a stack a foot high of magazines to catch up on).  The month of September will bring a lot of (GREAT) changes~getting married, bachelorette party this weekend, bought a new house...busy, yes.. but soaking up every minute of it!
SO excited the pumpkin spice latte is back!
via

3 comments:

  1. I am ready for fall, and it has definitely arrived here in Seattle! PS I think I'm the only person on earth who doesn't like the pumpkin spice latte.

    Sarah @ Life As Always

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah! I am drinking one right now! haha
    Did you see the post for another Advocare challenge? I think I am going to do it again (the 24 day this time) after the wedding!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I did! I've got too much going on right now to commit to it, but I do want to try the 24 day at some point...

      Delete