Friday, July 12, 2013

~Friday Favorites~

Loving these this Friday! 
Love this easy peasy dress now that I am a Mom, well would love it even if I weren't!  Great material.. now if only it were in stock!
I really need to invest in a pair of nude sandals.. but I am being picky because this will be a one time purchase (how many pairs of nude sandals does one need?)

I got this necklace to wear with my wedding dress.. only 2 months away!  Eeeek!
I am also loving these flats to change into at the reception!
Bedding... re-doing the guest room and with an extra 30% off I couldn't resist this flirty bedding!
via

3 comments:

  1. hey karen! love the necklace and shoes you got for the wedding. they're so beautiful. i've always wanted a ruffly bed. i'll have to check it out. have a great weekend!
    http://www.averysweetblog.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mmmm yes. Nude sandals, I need some as well for summer...

    Sarah @ Life As Always

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the bed spread it is so cute! and i love that big chunky necklace, adorable!

    xoxo
    Petchie
    http://psblogbook.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete