Friday, June 14, 2013

~Friday Favorites~

Finally, Friday!  And is it already day 5 of the cleanse?  I think so! and going strong!  I have been really wearing out my taste buds on fruits and veggies.. I can have lean meat but time constraints have prevented me from preparing things ahead of time.  I feel great though!

Now for my favorites..
Nautical, love it, anything nautical and of course C.Wonder is one of my faves
via
Love, Love, Love this chandelier at 24e in Savannah, GA!
How cute is this cross body bag from Target, and in Mint!?

via
Maybe it's the cleanse, but really missing my favorite (not so good for you) treats... especially when it is SO hot outside!
Dreaming of honeymoon spots! This one perhaps....

4 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh I love anything nautical!

    I can't believe it's already day 5 of the cleanse! I'm so glad you're doing so great, well done! We can do this!!

    Sarah @ Life As Always

    ReplyDelete
  2. So happy all went well with the cleanse! You go girl! I love that mint crossbody! I've got to check out Target!!!
    http://www.averysweetblog.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Not sure I would try a cleanse but glad you are doing well at it. So happy for the weekend, hope yours is a good one!!

    Rosemary
    NYC Style and a little Cannoli

    ReplyDelete