Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Blush and Champagne

Loving this color combo... mainly because... drumroll... I'm engaged!
Chris and I had talked about tying the knot in September.  We will do it up destination style and come back and have a big reception!  So excited and I feel incredibly blessed to have him and our little boy in my life.  It is hard to imagine what life was like before them.  

We already have the reception site booked and I am working on the fun details now.  So here are a few inspiration photos for colors/decor:
via 
So many pretty ideas in this color scheme as well as easy and attainable! 

4 comments:

  1. Engaged... congratulations!!!! What exciting news!! You're going to have so much fun planning... already loving these colors!

    Sarah @ Life As Always

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations!! I can't wait to hear more as you start to plan. Such a fun time!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations Doll! I am so happy for you! Keep us posted! We want all the details. HAHAHAHA
    http://www.averysweetblog.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. such a classic and endlessly chic combo. Fabulous post, love. If you have a moment, I'd love if you'd check out my latest photo diary. :) xo

    www.fashboulevard.com

    ReplyDelete