Monday, December 3, 2012

Welcome December

Finally, it is December!  Although the temperature here has spiked to 70!? What's up with that? I want it to feel like December. 
I rode in a float yesterday at a local Christmas Parade-just love all the fun events and happenings this month. 
So many things going on~entered third trimester!  I have been so incredibly lucky and blessed with my pregnancy.  Other than feeling Eh a few mornings, I really can't complain.  It's the home stretch now with lots of new, exciting things to come.  We will have the nursery ready this month!  I am enjoying pregnancy but there are some days I am ready for him to be here in my arms already!  Oh and did decide on a name, which we have decided not to tell anyone until much closer to time.  :)

Well, since I can't experience snow, I will day dream about it! :)

2 comments:

  1. Glad the pregnancy is going well! Oh what fun to ride in a Christmas parade! Very nice!!! Glad you enjoyed yourself.
    http://www.averysweetblog.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow you rode in a parade! That is awesome! And congrats on the pregnancy, and a smooth one at that! xx -Taj

    ReplyDelete