Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Holiday Giftsets

Love, love, love the holiday giftsets Sephora has this time of year.  I would take one of each if I could.  Here are a few of my favorites:

I am in awe with this one.. they are all mini size bottles which is nice for people like me that like variety when it comes to nail color!  It has 4 colors of caviar pearls, which I really want to try.
I purchased one similar to this recently and the best thing is you can bring back the voucher and receive a full size fragrance of your favorite one for FREE!   Can't beat that!
So many different options for this one...different types of lipstick, gloss, balm and super affordable!
Same with this one!  I, personally love trying different brands of a particular makeup item. 
I like that this one has a complete eye look included.
I ALWAYS love Too Faced sets.. they are so much fun!
I received a Josie Maran Argan Oil set last year similar to this one (mine had several makeup items in it).  I am now addicted to Argan Oil :)
 


3 comments:

  1. I am a sephora junkie and these sets are really great! They are also good to break up and give as 2 gifts for fabulous friends. Thanx for stopping by my blog and have a great weekend!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i've been wanting to try ciate and too faced! thanks girl! i didn't know about this.
    http://www.averysweetblog.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. this such a great idea for someone who is having trouble on what to give to girlfriends! thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete