Friday, June 15, 2012

Friday Favorites

A few things I am loving this fabulous Friday!
~Essie Topless and Barefoot~
I was unsure at first as lately I have been wearing brights and dark colors but second day and I am in love with this color!
~Simple, pretty braids~
Loving this waterfall braid.  Must.Try.Soon
~Calla Lillies~
My favorite flower :)
~Talenti Gelato~
I'll take one of each flavor please!
~SATC~
I watched the second movie for the 800th time and love it just as much if not more every time I watch.  They could go on making movies forever!




4 comments:

  1. I love the Essie polish - a pretty summer shade which will tone with many outfits.
    http://missbbobochic.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute nails <3

    *Sheinside giveaway on my blog!*

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautiful manicure and nice hair!

    If you like it, follow my new up and coming blog on Bloglovin' and I will follow you back with pleasure. Just let me know in the comments ;)

    LA By Diana Live Magazine

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have to try the waterfall braid. Amazing. Fabulous post, love. If you get a sec, I'd love to hear what you think of my new maxi. xo

    www.fashboulevard.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete