Sunday, April 15, 2012

Liebster Blog Award!

A huge thank you to Gina over at Stirring Savannah for nominating me for the Liebster Blog Award.  To accept, I will tell you five facts about myself!
My dream job is to be a fashion show producer.   I am a planner at heart and creating a fashion show would be the ultimate rush!
I have a new found crush on Lana Del Rey.  I can listen to her album over and over and over again.  Here is a clip...

I clean as I cook.  I love to cook but hate the mess, so I kick it in high gear and clean as I go, a little OCD  maybe, but it's how I roll in the kitchen :)
Cinco de  Mayo might just be my favorite holiday.  Why, because it is F-U-N!

This is a good place to admit... I am becoming somewhat of an Apple addict.. iPhone, iPad, iPod Touch... the list goes on.. what did we ever do before all of this technology?
There you have it! 
Now it's my turn...
I nominate the following bloggers for this award:
Carrie at Bungalow 63
Jaime at La vie...J'aime
Sunny at Sunny Toast
Deanna at Mellow Fever
Congratulations bloggers! The award instructions are below.
The Liebster Blog Award Rules
1. Choose 5 up-and-coming blogs with less than 200 followers to award the Liebster to.  Ok so I don't ALWAYS follow the rules :)
2. Show your thanks to the blogger(s) who gave you the award by linking back to them.
3. Post the award on your blog. List the bloggers you are giving the award to with links to their sites. Leave comments on their blog so they know about the award.
4. Share 5 random facts about yourself that people don’t know about you.


  

2 comments:

  1. fabulous post. Thanks for sharing, love. If you get a sec, I'd love to hear your thoughts on my latest outfit post. xo

    www.fashboulevard.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for this!!! Cinco de Mayo is SO much fun :)

    ReplyDelete