Saturday, January 7, 2012

My little day trip to Aiken, South Carolina

I took a little trip to Aiken today to visit a friend, who introduced me to downtown.  I fell in love with downtown Aiken today!  Such a cute little place with plenty of people out on this gorgeous day to visit the shops, restaurants, and walk their dogs (I am a fan of anywhere that is dog friendly). 

Where to Eat:  We ate at Aiken Brewery.  I opted for a wrap with fries-delish!
Where to Shop:  There are several shops/boutiques nearby.   We stopped by these to name a few:
Tea Garden Gifts
I couldn't pass up this bakery to surprise the furbabies in my life :)
This place was pretty cool.  Who knew there were SO many different kinds of olive oil and basalmic vinegar!?  You could taste test each one.  I was still full from lunch by this point, but managed to try the White Truffle Olive Oil.  Very rich but To.Die.For!










1 comment:

  1. I love the vintage look of the stores:) such a great place:)

    wishing you a great year!

    ReplyDelete