Thursday, January 12, 2012

I'd Rather Be Running

I have been involved in running pretty consistently over the last several years.  At times, more than others~now being a time to really get back into it.  I (will admit I) over indulged during the holidays, so it is time to get back on track.  What motivates me more than anything is signing up for a race.  This gives me a goal to work towards and something to look forward to.  There is nothing better than crossing that finish line with a great sense of accomplishment.  There are some great races out there that make it SO much fun!  I am working towards the Rock 'n' Roll Half Marathon and then (hopefully) moving on to the Disney Marathon.  These are both on my "fitness bucket list" :)  


3 comments:

  1. Hey Karen,

    Thanks for stopping by! I love running too, only in Greece i'm more likely to wipe-out due to poor paving and scary drivers if running on the road!
    Keep it up!
    x.o.x.o

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good for you, Karen! I stopped running a while ago after an injury but I should get back to it :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. learning to run (i know that makes no sense) is on my list of things to do this year. i've never been a runner. i wanna try.

    ReplyDelete