Tuesday, January 10, 2012

DDF Product Reviews~Blemish Foaming Cleanser and Amplifying Elixer

I recently purchased DDF Blemish Foaming Cleanser from Sephora, who had it on sale over Christmas.  I find it's good to switch up facial cleansers (and shampoo's for that matter) each time. 
Overall, I like the cleanser.  It is foamy and very light.  My skin feels clean after rinsing.  Usually with foaming cleansers that have pump nozzle packaging, I feel like I go through it so quickly.  But I have had this about a month and only a quarter of the way through the bottle.  I would give this 4 out of 5 stars.
I received the Amplifying Elixir as a gift and the claim is to hydrate and improve health of the skin's moisture barrier.  I have been using this product for about a month morning and night and I do notice a change in my skin.  I have combination skin and this product has not creat additional oil, nor does it dry my skin out.  It has definitely helped with skin hydration.  The only drawback is the scent.  I notice a slight negative scent when applying.  The serum is light and there is not an issue with applying makeup after using.  I would also give the Amplifying Elixir 4 out of 5 stars. 


2 comments:

  1. Love the product reviews! DDF is a great brand :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I saw that DDF cleanser, but never knew if it worked or not. Thanks for the review! :)
    http://www.averysweetblog.com/

    ReplyDelete