Friday, August 26, 2011

Down on the Farm

Thank goodness for the weekend.... It's been one of those weeks, can't wait for some downtime.  It appears I will get just that!  Headed to the Farm with my boyfriend for the weekend.  I don't think I will ever be considered a "country gal" (think Carrie in the episode of SATC where she and Aidan go to his country house, she looks real cute, dresses the part, etc).  However, even though I like love to shop, doesn't mean I can't appreciate the serenity of nature and trees and relaxation.  :)  You can take the girl out of the glamour but you can't take the glamour out of the girl! 
Besides, I have even grown quite fond of fishing... got a cute black/pink fishing pole and everything.. and YES, I baited my own hook!  Actually kinda fun!
                                                                      all images via

No comments:

Post a Comment