Thursday, January 6, 2011

Swap Style

So part of the new year, is cleaning out the closet for me.  To basically be clutter free.  There is no sense in having clothes in my closet that I am not wearing!  Might as well move them out and move on, and make room for clothes that WILL be worn! :)
So that is what I am doing.  I came across a great site- www.swapstyle.com.  I will say I have had some problems with the site (and as I am finding out so are many of the other girls I have met on there).  This is really unfortunate as the site is great except for that.  The issues are technical-as in being able to decline or accept an offer.  You can list items and a dollar amount or you have the ability to swap one item for another.  There is a broad range of brands, styles, colors, etc.  It seems like most people prefer to swap rather than buy from what I have seen so far. 
Just thought I would share and post the link to my items on there in case anyone in blogger land is interested! :)

2 comments:

  1. Good luck with the swapping of clothes. I've done cleaning my closet but I donated it with charity and others to my lovely friends who been dying asking for it:)


    a good start for the year!

    Sunny

    www.sunnytoast.blogspot.com..I follow you please follow mine:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello :) I'm hosting a giveaway on my blog. Feel free to check it out if you're interested. Best of luck to you!

    XOXO

    Michelle
    www.hardcoremakeupjunkie.com

    ReplyDelete