Monday, January 3, 2011

Off to a Great Start-Highlights from Charleston

Well, it is Monday and back at work, but things are well! :)  Did a little shopping over the week, while in Charleston for New Years.  Went to Kings Street for some great shopping and  the Market is always nice to wander through and find different treasures. 
Here are some pics (not that I took, unfortunately) but of what I saw.  It's nice that I have a friend there so I can go back any time! :)
Rainbow Row
via
The Market
Taco Boy on Folly Beach-great place to eat!
King Street, oh how I love thee!
Hymans Seafood-The Beach Boys dined here once and sat at my table!
Battery Row
I love riding down this street to look at all the beautiful homes I can never afford! :)

1 comment:

  1. Love the exterior of the shops!
    ★ Happy New Year ! ★
    May all your dreams come true

    ReplyDelete