Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Wish List

I have several items on my Christmas WANT list.  Note, want list and not NEED list.  I am hard core into operation debt payoff mode and off to a great start.  (It's easier for me to start a goal BEFORE the end of the year so it kind of keeps me going with it after the first of the year, rather than dreading starting it-weird I know!  But it works for me!)
These are actually not bad, crazy over the top.  They seem reasonable and one day, maybe one day I can actually obtain some of them.  Unless of course, Santa has a super big surprise in store for me this year!?  :)  I'll keep you posted, haha
YSL Arty Ring
Foley + Corinna City Tote in Taupe (although any color of this bag is delicious!)
MacBook Air (ok so this one is a BIG want as I would be happy with something like a Netbook, but since I'm WANTING...)
Black flats
Milly Bow Merino Wool Cap

Not a long list, but will suffice for the time being!  What's on your Christmas wish list?

No comments:

Post a Comment