Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Random-About Me

I haven't really done an "About Me" post, so here's a few random questions:
1. Go To Outfit: 
A slim fit pair of jeans, with heels and black top, and lotsa jewelry :)
2. Favorite movie and TV shows?
Movie-Breakfast at Tiffany's, TV shows-pretty wide range, anything from Gossip Girl to Man Woman Wild, to college football on any Saturday in the Fall.  :)
3. Best Memory?
Playing in the snow as a kid, growing up in Pittsburgh 
4. Personality?
I have become pretty private with my personal life as I get older but am also very open and honest, pretty much anything you want to know, just ask!
5. Favorite stores to shop?
So many!  Right now would be Anthropologie, Ann Taylor Loft, Banana Republic, Gap (they have really stepped it up lately), and Forever 21 for cheap finds
6. Favorite lip balm?
Keihl's Lip Balm #1 in Coconut
7. Favorite Color?
Pink of course :)  I love pink/black color combo or also black/white with a splash of red when planning an outfit
8. Biggest quirk?

I guess you could call it that.  I have a small obsession with cleaning out things, like my room, closet, drawers, purse, whatever.  ESPECIALLY this time of year.  It clears my head and I am definitely one to embrace change :)
9. On the Lookout for...?
I am in need of brown boots (really need a more dressy pair as well as a casual pair) and also a coat I can wear with brown/earthtones 
10. Work:
I currently work in what would be considered corporate retail, sourcing- for a sportswear company.  I would LOVE to get into Buying.   




2 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing! Loved getting to know more about u :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Breakfast at Tiffs is definitely one of my favs and Pink is just so glam! Happy New Year coming up! xo

    ReplyDelete