Thursday, November 4, 2010

Pumpkin Cupcakes with Cream Cheese Icing

Another pumpkin recipe success! I had a Halloween treat food day at work last week and since I am on a pumpkin kick, I found this delicious recipe!

I was a bit worried after making the Old Fashioned Pumpkin Cookies the day before that it would be too similar, but everyone loved both!!
I actually cheated and used a tub of cream cheese icing though (the whipped, fluffy kind). It was really late at night when I made these and I was tired haha!
Otherwise, the cake flour and buttermilk created a wonderful light and fluffy cupcake.  I somehow missed a pic of the cupcakes iced!  I have somehow lost my organizational skills and (as you can tell from lack of posting), have had a bit going on!  Hope to be back to posting regularly next week!



No comments:

Post a Comment