Tuesday, October 12, 2010

A Picture is Worth a Thousand Words

So, I have been M.I.A. recently-personal difficulties so strong that they took over my blogging outlet! 

It is too often I find myself putting together my own mental images to songs-no matter how right or wrong they may be, they are mine. 
This comes from a Regina Spektor song called, "On the Radio"

This is how it works
You're young until you're not

You love until you don't

You try until you can't

You laugh until you cry

You cry until you laugh

And everyone must breathe


Until their dying breath
No, this is how it works
You peer inside yourself
You take the things you like

And try to love the things you took

And then you take that love you made

And stick it into some
Someone else's heart

Pumping someone else's blood
And walking arm in arm
You hope it don't get harmed

But even if it does
You'll just do it all again



No comments:

Post a Comment