Friday, October 15, 2010

Chelsea Handler!

So, I am beyond excited that I get to see Chelsea Handler this weekend LIVE and in full effect. I have been a fan of her and Chuy from the beginning.

Her laughter is contagious, she puts it all out there, and uses crude humor-my kinda girl! :) Not to mention she was listed at #33 on Forbes Most Powerful Women of 2010!
Chuy:
Chunk (who even has his own Twitter!):
I have also read all three of her books:
While my favorite was, "Are you there Vodka, it's me Chelsea" they were all pretty funny!

Her collection of short stories about everything from her dog Chunk to feeding a lady Wendy's chicken nuggets through a van window. And the stories involving her Dad!? Oh my goodness... hilarious! I want to meet him-she has made him a star as well!
She also has a column in Cosmopolitan Magazine, which I read religiously every month. 

Heather McDonald will be opening for her-who is pretty funny herself.
My only set back is that I will not be able to get my book signed by Chelsea :( Some publisher's rule that you have to purchase the book at the bookstore she is signing in. Maybe this is the norm, and I understand, but stupid.. publisher's... and their rules.... Sadness!!


No comments:

Post a Comment