Tuesday, September 14, 2010

FASHION WEEK!!!

It seems I cannot get caught up to save my life this week.  The bad thing is I don't have one big obstacle in my way, it is more or less way too many smaller things. 
There is something about this week that sends my mind into orbit~I get really really happy and if ever given the opportunity to actually attend Fashion Week in NYC (or anywhere for that matter) my head just may explode over pure and utter excitement.  I don't know that I would be able to handle it!  There is surely something special about that time where the lights go dim, the music starts, all in anticipation of the first model to walk down the runway.  My heart starts racing at the mere thought of all the fabulousity in the room at that one moment. 
Here are a few of my favorites... I have limited myself to no more than 5 per designer or you would be here all day!

Max Azria~
Minimalism is certainly in and they nailed it with simple neutrals. 


Tracy Reese~
I love dresses.  I love so many of these, it was super hard to pick just 5 favorites.  I really liked the deep v-neckline with the simple silouhette.



Victoria Beckham~
Very classic and at times mod.



Chris Benz~
This collection is every bit fun!



Rebecca Taylor~
Very fresh-love the florals=spring mix

More to come.....


all images:  www.style.com

2 comments:

  1. Love your picks. Victoria Beckham is one of my faves.

    xx

    http://novembergrey.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! Love your blog by the way!

    ReplyDelete