Thursday, September 16, 2010

FASHION WEEK PART 3

Milly~

I definitely like a fuller skirt for Spring. I am also glad to see long, flowy dresses.  LOVE the Kelly Green and the Red colors.


Anna Sui~

My favorite collection so far! I have really enjoyed her last several collections. They are anything but basic, which is a nice way to change it up.
Feminine mixed with a hippie/western vibe. I love the dresses with boots.


Betsey Johnson~

When I think of Betsey I think of "Girls Just Wanna Have Fun"... In a world where pink tutu's never go out of style. She is like "Crazy Aunt Betsey."  After all, if you can't have fun with fashion sometimes, what's the point?


Chado Ralph Rucci~

I must say, this collection was not what I had hoped.  However, I still managed to squeeze out some likes.
 

Erin Fetherston~

This collection totally spoke to me~it made me want to pack my bags and travel!

Prabal Gurung~



Nanette Lepore~




all images:  www.style.com

No comments:

Post a Comment