Monday, August 9, 2010

Craving Fall

I try not to complain much. I have a philosophy that no matter how bad a situation is, it can ALWAYS be worse. Which is true.

But dang if it isn't hotttttt this summer!


So I am ready and willing to skip this last month of summer and move on to fall. :)


I crave that crisp coolness in the air. The time where the leaves are just starting to turn the pretty shades of brown, orange and crimson. The start of football season-yes, I am a fan. No, I don't know all the rules of the game but I know enough and love friends getting together and good times, with good food!


Doesn't hurt, being able to snuggle up next to my boyfriend on those chilly fall nights, at the college games. :)


On a seperate note, I like my Fall clothes much, much better than my Summer clothes. My Fall clothes are more flattering on me than the Summer clothes, in my opinion. I have more options with Fall clothes and hello, colored and patterned tights! Need I say more?


So needless to say, I have a lot of anticipation building for Fashion Week and beyond. This is going to be a good season, I can feel it.


So to hold me over, I want to remember a few of my fave's from Fall 2010.


Badgley Mischka



Chado Ralph Rucci



Elie Tahari




Alice + Olivia

3.1 Phillip Lim
PS... I was in Target on Saturday and as I glanced at the magazines, much to my surprise, were some Fall Fashion Issues. The glossy covers were oh, so enticing. I realize by having a subscription to practically every fashion publication there is doesn't mean you get the issues before the stores do but Where oh Where are you, September Fall Fashion Issues?





No comments:

Post a Comment