Sunday, August 29, 2010

Fall Fashion Issues

I have finally had a minute to get through some of these Fall Fashion Issues.  I am loving....

The Camel Coat:
The camel coat is a timeless piece that goes with everything.  Dressed down with denim or dressed up with slim fit pants provides just a few of many options.  Living in Georgia does not give someone like me a lot of opportunity to wear a wool coat, but I will definitely be on the lookout for a light weight camel trench.

image:  www.style.com


The Anorak:
LOVE this in olive!   I am still a big fan of ruffles, so love the girly edge on this one. 



Minimalism:  Black and White
Black and white will always be in style as far as I am concerned.  Sometimes minimal is more. 
I recently purchased a black pencil skirt which will be great going into fall.  I have a Ralph Lauren long sleeve white dress shirt with big open, ruffle cuffs that will give it a perfect romantic edge if I so choose.  This look is very tailored and looks nice and crisp.  I like shiny silver or black accessories with black and white. 


Booties: 
I like platforms lately and have seen some wonderful brown/mustard/nude colors in booties. Open toe booties are at the top of my list also.  As mentioned in a previous post, Vince Camuto makes some wonderful options, as does Jeffrey Campbell:











Lace: 
I like to keep lace in the colors of black, white, cream, champagne, and light pink.  Whether it is lace trim, inserts, or overlay it is such an overall pretty effect.  Very romantic. 



Love this blazer!
all images:  www.neimanmarcus.com

No comments:

Post a Comment