Thursday, August 5, 2010

Dear Fashion Diary

Guess who I have a crush on?....

When I walked into the store and felt my heart go pitter patter I knew it was meant to be.  I know you will bring me nothing but pure happiness one day....
Your sleek physique allows a double glance.  You own the word sexy.  Your sole is something to be desired. 

My pledge to you is this:
~I promise to treat you nothing less than fabulous
~I promise to show you off every chance I get
~I will greet you each morning with "Hello Lover"....
~I will willingly go wherever you want to take me

Sadly, I would only be able to purchase you with the deep love I have for you.  Unless...
There is always my birthday that is coming up (hint, hint).
Until one day, when we meet again, only to be together for eternity~~~~~~~~

XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment