Monday, August 23, 2010

Birthday Weekend

My birthday weekend was this past weekend!  No sadness here about turning another year older, but birthdays are always a time to reflect on the last year or several years, and where things are headed in the near future.  Many people tend to do this around New Year's but for me it's Birthdays. 
It was so nice to have all my friends in one place for dinner.  It happens not as often as it should anymore and warmed my heart to be with everyone.  I am lucky to have amazing friends. 
My Birthday, being close to fall fashion issue time really makes me excited to think about what outfits I can come up with for the following months. 
First a cupcake for  me!



Otherwise, this is what else is on my mind:
Jackets

Platform pumps, nudes, bows, etc.




No comments:

Post a Comment