Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Addicted....

So, I watched Dexter once.  I didn't think it was anything great.  Well I gave it another shot.. and have not done anything but catch up on 4 glorious seasons (currently at the beginning of season 3).  So dark and addicting.  It is fun getting lost in Dexter's little world of mind games.  It has definitely kept me occupied over the past week! 
Love, love, love Dexter and Rita together.  Unfortunately, I looked up some interviews of the actors and found out a bit more than I bargained for.  :(
I will still watch... must go on....
I want to be caught up for season 5.  Maybe then my boyfriend and I can have a show we actually try to watch together (since we are doing long distance) and will feel like a normal couple! 

I will be back on track soon! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment