Sunday, August 29, 2010

2010 Emmy Awards: Fashion Hits and Misses

Time for the Emmy Awards-Red Carpet!!!

Hits:

Julie Benz:  She looked amazing in the one shoulder gown!

Emily Deschanel:  Love the purple!

Eva Longoria Parker:  Black but not boring!

Kelly Osbourne:  Another black dress but I like it. 

Claire Danes:  Pretty!

Kim Kardashian:  White, Goddess vibe- I like. 

Lea Michele:  I thought she looked Fabulous!  Love this blue and the sweetheart neckline. 

Heidi Klum:  She can ALWAYS pull off the short dresses!

Lauren Sanchez:  This color is great on her!

Christina Hendricks:  The fit of this dress is great on her figure as well as the color.

Anna Paquin:  She can pull off this Alexander McQueen

Eva La Rue:  White Hot!



Misses:

Mary Hart:  No, reminds me of prom!

Kyra Sedgwick:  Not digging this, not sure if it's her hair or what but the overall look is thumbs down!

Lauren Graham:  Black and White but not thrilled with the asymetrical design of this dress.

Tina Fey:  This one is just Eh for me.  I don't hate it but I don't love it either!

Kate Gosselin:  No!

Lauren "Lo" Bosworth:  Sorry, Lo, No!

Maria Menounos:  There is too much going on with this dress!

January Jones:  Don't like the hemline.

all images:  www.wireimage.com

No comments:

Post a Comment