Friday, June 27, 2008

What Fashion is to me


Ok, yes... I eat, sleep and basically breathe fashion. I love it. I love everything about it! I love the high end stuff, but the trendy stuff is also fun to play with. Fashion is something you can be creative with, it always changes, or you can be lazy with it if you so desire.
I created this blog to be all about Fashion (maybe with a little Beauty involved). I have the Myspace/Facebook thing going on about what is going on with me so I figured why not have a little fun dedicating a page to what I love most! :)
So take from it what you want. I will share my favorite things as well as ideas with you. I am convinced you can never learn absolutely everything there is to know about everything! :)

1 comment:

  1. I am sooo gonna hafta try that mascara! A good mascara can completely brighten your whole face! Thanks for the tip! :)

    ReplyDelete